uPlayer is a free, open-source software media player. More people prefer uPlayer because of its sleek design, lightweight software and its ease of use.
How Do I Use Uplayer?
Playing media with uPlayer is simple:
1. Open uPlayer by double clicking the program on the desktop or from the start menu.
2. Click on the menu button on the top left of the program and choose one of the first four options, most of the options allow you to play media files.
3. You also drag files from your desktop or folders onto the media player interface to play them instantly.
How Do I Use The Taskbar Icon?
When you start uPlayer, the application will appear on your screen and a small icon will appear in your taskbar (found next to your system clock on Windows). Clicking once on the icon in the taskbar will hide the uPlayer, and clicking on it again will show it again. Note: hiding the icon does not close the application—it will continue to run in the background.
The uPlayer window should look like this:
If you close the main window by using the close button in the window, you will be able to open the uPlayer again by using the icon in the taskbar.
Simply right clicking on this icon will bring up a list of things you can do. You can stop, pause, playback or change track.
How Do I Start uPlayer?
To start uPlayer:
1. Select Programs from the Start menu.
2. Click the uPlayer folder and then select the uPlayer icon.
How Do I Quit Using uPlayer?
To quit the application, right click on the icon in the tray and select Quit. Or, click the Close button located on the main window of the application.
Main Window Sections:
It’s sleek design and simple functions are what make uPlayer so popular. Start watching movies the easy way today.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7